The Ultimate List of Questions to Ask Your Wedding DJ
So you're getting married! Congratulations! As you start planning your big day, one of the most important vendors you'll choose is your wedding DJ. A good DJ can make or break your reception, so it's important to ask the right questions when you're meeting with potential candidates. Here's a list of questions to help you get started.
1. What style of music do you usually play?
2. Do you take requests from guests?
3. What kind of equipment do you use?
4. How long have you been a DJ?
5. What kind of events do you normally DJ?
6. Can we see a video of you in action?
7. Do you have any references we can contact?
8. What is your fee?
9. What forms of payment do you accept?
10. When is your payment due?
11. What is your cancellation policy?
12. Do you have insurance?
13. What are your expectations for the day-of timeline?
14. Do you need anything from us on the day of?
15. Is there anything else we should know about you or your services?
Finding the perfect wedding DJ can be daunting, but asking the right questions will help ensure that you find a vendor who meets all of your needs and expectations. Be sure to ask about their style, their experience, and what kind of equipment they use before making your final decision. Good luck!
If you want to book a DJ with all of the answers to these questions, click here.